Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gigi Grant Monster High Doll


Gigi Grant Monster High Doll


Yes, your eyesight are still good, Gigi Grant have freckles like Lagoona Blue.

She's taller than most of the monster high dolls like Nefera and Bloodgood.

The color of her eyebrows are caramel brown and her eye shadows are gold.

The name of Gigi Grants Pet Scorpion is Sultan Sting.

This is Gigi Grant's first release doll and I am hoping to see more. I find her so irresistible that I might not be able to wait until her price go down on Amazon. 


2 comments:

  1. She is taller because of her high ponytail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got her on amazon.co.uk maybe a bit expensive $30.33 with ship and after conversion...But sure does beat e bay's crazy prices and the waiting for restocking online the constant web searching and not to mention driving around like crazy wasting gas and time for the hopes to find the coveted doll and when you think about it they are selling the doll for 19.99 but add tax and lets call it 21.23...So I paid 9.09 more fro a doll I will be getting from the UK on July 30 and I placed the order the 22 that is lightning fast and I could not drive around the city looking for her with 9.09 gas money!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...